« On ne vend pas la musique. On la partage. »
Born from beautiful encounters with prestigious musicians of international renown, the Quartem agency promotes its artists in France and abroad, drawing inspiration from their individual trajectories while respecting their musical and human values.
The artists’ insatiable curiosity, their thirst for discovery, generosity, appetite for sharing with the public, and integrity, are the driving force of the Quartem agency, who assists them daily in the realization of their projects.
Listening above all to the musicians it accompanies, the Quartem agency endeavours to provide concert promoters with custom solutions, taking into account administrative and financial aspects as well as their repertoire expectations, drawing upon the breadth of the artists' repertoire.
In a constructive spirit of dialog and exchange, the Quartem agency develops and fosters a relationship of trust, concentrating on supplying artists and promoters with answers closest to their needs, conceiving with them, hand in hand, suitable proposals.
Excellence and trust are the pillars of the Quartem agency, whose ambition is to contribute to creating moments of beautiful emotion shared between the musicians and the audience.
Cello and cembalo duet formed by Violaine Cochard and Ariane Lallemand performs on March, 24th and 25th, 2018 in Château de Crémault, Bonneuil Matours, for two concerts : an Italian concert, followed by a concert dedicated to French repertoire and famous sonatas for viola da gamba by Bach.
Régis Pasquier is back in Japan for the 28th Academy of French music in Kyoto, Japan from March 20th to April 1st, 2018, together with a dozen of famous French professors and musicians, most of them from the Paris Conservatory (CNSMDP) and the Ecole Normale de Musique de Paris - Alfred Cortot.
Christophe Coin performs in trio alongside Yoko Kaneko, pianoforte and Maria Tecla Andreotti, flute, before a Japan tour, in works by Schubert, Hummel and Weber, illustrating Vienna and the Biedermeier era, on a beautiful pianoforte manufactured in this city in 1815.